1. Full autoclavability: the pipette can be completely sterilized by high temperature at 121 ℃ for easy and efficient decontamination of inside and outside the pipette;
2. Self-locking function: lock wheels to prevent misoperation once you complete the volume set;
3. Resistant to strong acids and alkalis: supports the handling of various chemical solvents such as the highly corrosive nitric acid and alkali;
4. Suspension bracket: 1 bracket per control, can suspend the pipette anywhere;
5. Adjustable volume range mark: different colored range marks on the top of the related pipette button are easy to identify;
6. Maintenance tools: equipped with sealing ring and tools, convenient for users to calibrate and maintenance.
About the full autoclavability:
The full autoclavability refers to a pipette made of high-temperature-resistant material at 121 ° C. The entire pipette is placed in an autoclave for 121 ° C / 20min high-temperature sterilization, which can be completely disinfect various deadly virus and bacteria which directly cause AIDS (AIDS), SARS (SARS), avian influenza, hand-foot-mouth disease, plague, and mad cow disease. Other sterilization methods such as half autoclave can’t disinfect the deadly virus and bacteria that contaminate the other half part of the pipette through vapor or aerosol during handling. The pipette with full autoclavability is really very important for safety of users.